Professional - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Professional Services Lead - Cloud Solutions (Remote)
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
£75000 - £80000/annum Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Professional Services Lead - Microsoft Cloud Solutions
To £80k + Benefits
Remote based + UK/Milton Keynes
High growth Microsoft Partner and cloud consulting and services business focussing on Microsoft 365 and Azure solutions into SME and enterprise.
Lead the team to achieve the following outcomes across a c15 person PS/comnsulting team looking to develop and grow. Reportingt o the Cx team and collaborating with peers and colleahues to dleiver fiorst class solutions and see the customer transition in/out of the managed services team.
- Lead a team of highly skilled Technical engineers to deliver expert consultancy services to external customers
- Manage Team activities, skills, capability, capacity and development to ensure this aligns to the market/Centrality offerings and forecasted business needs
- Manage team utilisation to ensure appropriate balance of chargeable and non chargeable utilisation
- Acts as customer technical escalation for all cloud consultancy engagements (M365 / Azure /Security)
- Provide technical pre-sales assistance to guide/shape new opportunities and provide input to Sales proposals through estimates & statements of work
- Oversee and support team activity to ensure this is progressing to plan/budget & customer satisfaction
- Provide expert consultancy services to plan, architect, document, build, test, migrate and transition to service
- Work in partnership with the Cloud Managed Services team
- Owns the Cloud Adoption tool set, maximising adoption within the team, driving automation to leverage efficiencies and deliver an improved service to customers
- Build external relationships with trusted third-party providers to provide additional capacity as required
- Manage team performance, setting objectives, development
- Work to metrics on team Chargeable v Non-Chargeable Utilisation
- Team skills development & certification planning
- Team Adoption and adherence of Cloud Adoption Framework & Automation Key Experience
- Prior knowledge of leading / managing a highly technical professional services team or being a part iof it and wanting to step up
- Ideally have transitioned from a Technical hands-on role to leadership or be starting too
- Have a solid background within a consulting practice icnlduing CLoud project experience (Azure /M365/Security)
For more information please contact me direct