Pricing Interchange Consultant (6 Months - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pricing Interchange Consultant (6 Months Maternity Cover)
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
What’s it all about?
The Pricing Interchange Consultant supports the Interchange and Pricing Strategy function in Europe. Responsibilities of this team cover interchange and inter-client fee business development, operational management and compliance across Europe.
A key component of the role will include analysing data from multiple sources and performing various statistical modelling.
The position requires strong analytical and critical thinking skills to prepare and deliver inferences in a clear and concise manner to a range of stakeholder to support business decisions.
Specific projects will be varying in focus, depth and stakeholders served, requiring collaboration with the business across regional and functional areas.
This role will report into the Head of Interchange Development and Operations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* Support the development of interchange and inter-client fees to support market growth, regulatory compliance, risk management, innovation and cost effectiveness across the Europe territory.
* Proficiently execute simple to complex financial modelling and data manipulation tasks (mostly Excel based,) using detailed knowledge of interchange fees, Visa transactional data and mathematical reasoning.
* Manage interchange proposal development, building quantitative and qualitative analyses on specific opportunities, with the ability to summarise and communicate insightful information.
* Structure detailed numerical information, in simple and condense summaries for use in interchange development proposals.
* Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, to formulate and evaluate interchange and inter-client fee development options and propositions, in line with Europe’s strategic agenda.
* Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide solid foundational context for interchange projects