Hospitality - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hospitality, Bar and Retail Managers
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Would you like to work at Lord's, the Home of Cricket and the most famous cricket ground in the world?
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is looking for skilled casual managers to work cricket matches and other events and experiences all year round.
Lord's is a sports and events venue where the best want to perform, both on and off the field; we take pride in our reputation for providing some of the finest food and service within the sports industry.
We're always searching for individuals with a professional attitude to join our in-house Catering team. If you think you're the right fit for the role, we want to hear from you!
Knowledge, intelligence and elegance sit behind everything we do.
Our premium service, emotional attention from our staff that go the extra mile for our guests.
We don't just maintain standards and traditions we evolve and we improve them.
The role involves:
- Leading by example in the delivery of world class events.
- Taking charge of the performance and presentation of your team.
- Working hands-on to ensure that the Club's standards are maintained through staff training and product knowledge.
- Ensuring that setup/breakdown of your area is performed efficiently.
- Assisting with stock control and cash handling systems.
- Ensuring all relevant Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Working matches that fall on weekdays and weekends, with early starts and late finishes.
Keywords: Bar Manager | Retail Manager | Manager | Hospitality | Bar | Retail | Catering | Operations | Casual work | Cricket | Operations Management | Food | Beverage | Leadership | Communication | Setup | Training | Stock Control | Health & Safety | Events
Full training provided / Holiday pay / Progression and promotion opportunities
Zero hours contract offering flexibility.
- Flexible & reliable, with operational management experience.
- Hardworking with strong leadership and organisational skills in a team environment.
- Good hospitality knowledge.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good food & beverage knowledge.
- Positive & proactive - able to work well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- High standard of personal presentation.
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is based at Lord's Cricket Ground in St. John's Wood, London. It is an exceptional venue steeped in history, with in house catering, hospitality and a events team renowned for delivering events & experiences of the highest quality.