Arboricultural Consultant - Guildford | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Location - Guildford, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Arboricultural Consultant looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing consultancy? It goes without saying that you will enjoy and have a keen interest working with trees and outside, you are hardworking, enthusiastic, and well organised. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Due to phenomenal business growth, we are looking for an Arboriculturist Consultant to join our team based in Guildford. You will be joining a small dynamic team, so will be expected to be involved in many aspects of the business - from site surveys, reporting, delivering projects and face-to-face client interaction. This is a great opportunity to gain the experience, skills and knowledge needed to impress high-end clients.
Our client base ranges from individual homeowners through to large national infrastructure projects. The variety keeps the work interesting. Our work is national, so you will need to be prepared to travel regularly to different sites and stay away from home, as well as on occasions visit our regional offices across the UK.
What we are looking for:
• A passionate experienced consultant that is either working towards or has achieved a QCF Level 4 in arboriculture (or above).
• Membership of the Arboricultural Association or other related, professional body.
• Relevant tree survey experience within a consultancy or other commercial environment.
• Experience of undertaking tree hazard/condition surveys using Visual Tree Assessment (VTA) and development surveys in accordance with BS5837:2012.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; be able to produce meticulous and accurate technical reports as well as communicate confidently with clients and stakeholders.
• Be computer literate with experience of using MS office, GIS systems and tree survey software.
• Team player
In return, you will be joining a company which is ambitious, progressive and offers certainty in times of change. Our workplace is happy and friendly - we are commercial but not corporate, guided by our values of Respect, Integrity, Support and Excellence. As an Employee-Owned Trust (EOT) our collective efforts generate results that translate into greater rewards for everyone. You'll enjoy all the benefits we have to offer, including EOT approved bonuses (after 1 year of service), fantastic on-the-job training, 25 days annual leave, paid professional memberships, pension, flexible working, career progression, free parking (location dependent) and regular social events.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS