Occupational Health Senior MSK - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Occupational Health Senior MSK Physiotherapist
£25 - £29 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Job description: Occupational Health Senior MSK Physiotherapist - LeicesterLocation: Leicester
Maxxima are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our client in Leicester for an Occupational Health role the right candidate must have MSK experience and ideally OH experience
FT or PT to make up the WTE required
Money for this role will be £25-£29/hr
We are ideally looking for full time candidates ( hours), Monday - Friday.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy
- A degree (or equivalent) . BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Post-graduate community experience
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call. If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...