Customer Relations Advisor - Redhill | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Relations Advisor
Redhill, Surrey, England
£21000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are excited to be supporting THE employer of all employers who are currently recruiting for a Customer Relations Advisor based in Redhill.
Who is this employer, I hear you say… they are in fact one of the largest financial groups in the world! They are a company that provide a first-class Customer Service and with excellent training on bespoke systems you will be shown all the trade secrets and become part of a hugely successful team.
Who will this role suit?
A customer focused individual with a passion to solve problems! For their customers who have raised a complaint or issue, you will be more than just a friendly voice to answer their questions; you will be an attentive listener and problem solver too to get to the bottom of their complaint.
You could be answering a simple complaint or be required to handle a more complex situation; this is a varied and interactive role where no two days are the same.
What will your working week be like?
You will be joining a supportive team of advisors and are guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team leader.
* Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to complainants
* Adhere to company complaints policies & procedures
* Acknowledging, drafting, and sending out complaints promptly written and verbally
* Responding to all complaints within set time limits, systematically and fairly
* Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority
* Investigating the cause of individual complaints
* Gathering information from relevant departments
* Ensure complaints are managed in line with TCF and FCA regulation considerations ensuring complaints are managed fairly, accurately, and clearly
* Make suggestions to improve processes and documentation to reduce complaint
If you hold the following skills and attributes, then please get in touch!
* A team player, whilst also being able to work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
* Receptive to change
* GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grades A-C
* Previous complaint handling experience is desirable
* Adequate computer literacy and numeracy skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
What else is on offer?
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Up to £23,000 + excellent benefits + bonus (first year OTE approx. £25k)
Benefits that include:
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Corporate rates for private medical insurance and other insurance products
* Employee assistant programme
* Enhanced family friendly policies
* Sharesave scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Discounts on high street brands
* Local retail discounts
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Services, Complaints, Escalation, Calls, Legislation, SLA’s, Research, Investigate
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search