Business Development - Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
NXGEN Payment services are looking to recruit self-employed business development Managers throughout the UK to join our growing sales team and become one of our business partners. This is a commission only role but realistically you will earn £25-£55,000 in year one.
We will provide you with everything you will need to start up from product knowledge to CRM training; we just need you to use your sales expertise to promote our extensive product portfolio to as many clients as you can.
We are particularly interested in hearing candidates from a Business Development, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Merchant Services, FinTech Sales or Account Manager Backgrounds. Experience in Sales is a must and experience in Merchant Services would be a distinct advantage.
This is a remote working or working from home with an immediate start available opportunity.
NXGEN Payment Services is a global provider of merchant services, working in 17 countries around the world, offering a variety of payment solutions including:
- Chip and Pin terminals
- Contactless payment technology
- E-Commerce gateways
- Mobile payment solutions
- EPoS Solutions
- Competitive rates and a real opportunity to save our customers money
NXGEN is the only global payment services provider with a footprint throughout Western Europe, Canada, the United States and Latin America. We processed over seven billion dollars around the world last year and leveraging that buying power, we can now bring our incredible rates, superior customer service and 24/7 customer support to the UK market.
The Business Development Manager will be required to:
- Prospect potential clients with support from numerous resources
- Put forward an effective proposal to provide a solution
- Manage client expectations with honesty and integrity
- Working within the merchant services industry, the ideal candidate will;
- Be comfortable working remotely
- Be self-reliant and motivated
- Be experienced in a sales environment
The Business Development Manager would need to strive for:
- Absolute Integrity.
Our core values of absolute integrity, respect and excellence form the basis of everything we do.
In return NXGEN will provide our Business Development Managers:
- Ongoing training and support
- Realistic £25-£55,000 year one OTE (commission only)
- Weekly payment of sales commissions
- Ongoing residual commission payments for the life of all merchant accounts
- Excellent opportunities for promotion to management roles
If you are an experienced UK based sales person looking for an opportunity to make serious money and form a successful business partnership then NXGEN are looking for you. Click apply now!