CRM and Social Media Manager - North Watford | 8665 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CRM and Social Media Manager
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
*CRM and Social Media Manager - commutable from North West London*
Would you like to work for a fast-paced and entrepreneurial multi channel retailer? A business that is passionate about transforming their digital presence with a newly formed digital marketing team and decent budgets to help the team achieve their ambition?
Our client are currently embarking on a huge new digital transformation project and as such, we are recruiting for a CRM and Social Media Manager to join the team.
As the CRM and Social Media Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving increased revenue, customer engagement and loyalty. You will be a commercial and strategic self-starter with a creative flair and experience in owning projects and delivering to tight deadlines whilst working autonomously.
Key responsibilities will include
- Set the CRM and social strategy whilst sharing best practise with the wider team
- Lead the development of the CRM function, including daily newsletter communications, product marketing comms, onboarding campaigns and trigger messaging.
- Development of campaigns using industry best practice that excite and engage our customers, drive loyalty and deliver value for our customers and the business.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with external agencies to drive performance and continuously improve the channels.
- Aligning with internal stakeholders across the business, building relationships whilst securing buy-in to support the CRM and Social Media strategy.
- Ensure that social and CRM fully support the brand and commercial initiatives.
- Develop and manage the channel activation plans whilst adhering to strict deadlines and managing a stringent briefing process.
- Evaluate all campaigns, share findings and build upon past learnings for future success.
- Line management and development responsibility for the CRM and Social Media team.
- Share insight and channel performance weekly with the online team and wider business.
- Good understanding of omni-channel retail industry and the opportunity CRM and Social Media provides
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail or sales focused business.
- Proven track record of managing 3rd party agencies.
- Previous team management experience.
- Experience in planning budgets and delivering measurable ROI.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR.
- Excellent knowledge of ESPs.
- Previous experience of working in a role which was talking to parents is desirable.
- Previous experience of working with Social Sprout.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well respected retailer as they embark upon their digital transformation programme.
To find out more, please apply today.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...