ITSC Tier 1 Support Specialist - Nottingham | Zoek UK | b25e5f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
ITSC Tier 1 Support Specialist
£20000 - £28000 per annum +
I'm currently on the look-out for 2 x Support specialiststo join a reputable organisation in Nottingham.
Sponsorship not available
The role is:
- A permanentopportunity
- Based in Nottingham
- Salary - up to 28k
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line support to all end users globally as part of a single, regionally dispersed, ITSC Help-desk
- Incident Management and Resolution
- Ability to solve basic, common user problems in real time, including software functionality; data communication/network troubleshooting and installation, PC and network configuration; operating systems and browser related issues
- Escalation to Tier 2 when unable to resolve issues
- Problem creation and assignment to Tier 2 / 3
- Documentation of Break / Fixes in IT Knowledge Base
- Other duties as assigned which may include domestic travel
- Liaise with 3rd parties as required
- Work closely with global IT team in US, Italy and Australia
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Position requires a valid Driver's License
- Applicant must be willing to travel domestically
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing. Ideal candidates are flexible, self-motivated and self-managing, with a strong sense of team and the ability to also work independently.
- Proven high level of communication skills, including being comfortable on the phone
- Ability to classify and prioritise incidents
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply now and don't miss out!!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...