QC Inspector - Lancing | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lancing, West Sussex, England
Temporary (Full time)
We are recruiting for a leading manufacturer based in Lancing for a QC Inspector to start ASAP. This is an initial temporary position with a potential permanent opportunity.
As a QC Inspector you will be performing quality control checks on all company products to ensure they meet the required health and safety and quality standard. You should also have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness and attention to detail.
Training and supervision will be given but experience in the following areas is desirable:
* ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015
* Carry out inspection on Materials, Components and Products as well as data in support of the onsite manufacturing and QC/QA functions.
* Use of quality tools OGP Smart scope, Micrometer, Vernier, Tensile testing etc.
* Responsible for First-Off and Last Off inspection compliance of product against customer specification.
* Generating Inspection Reports.
* Demonstrating and driving GMP/GDP at all times and ensuring compliance through observation and review.
* The successful candidate will be involved in various audits as and when required.
Hourly Rate: £ per hour (£22,000 pa)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Parking available plus excellent benefits once the position is permanent
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of the assignment