Intervention Tutor - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Intervention Tutor
Salary Scale: £20,
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education requires an Intervention Tutor for a school located in Westminster. The school requires a professional, experienced in supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis. The correct applicant will ideally have at least one-year Teaching experience, be passionate about the role, patient, and loves working with students. The selection of applicants will be based on a trial and interview with the school.
This is an OFSTED recognized research driven school that has ethics and pedagogy at its heart to make sure that students make the most amount of progress having an extremely effective induction and support programme that guides the teaching support to excellence. Since its inception the school has evolved in many ways ensuring the academic growth & excellence of its pupils. The school is very cautious about imparting grammatical knowledge to students & makes it a top priority. Moreover, they practice inclusive education so that no one feels left out regardless of their abilities.
As an intervention tutor , you will possess the following:
· Strong behaviour management in class with LAC, attachment disorder and challenging behaviour
· Encourage learning and development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
· Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
· Record a child’s progress
· Ensure a safe environment
Applicants are required to have:
· Tuition experience with broad subject knowledge
· At least one year of education experience
· Energetic and patient with strong classroom management skills
· Hold the Right to Work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
· Able to provide two professional child related references
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ali Izagaren, as soon as possible. GSL Education is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment