Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk - Welwyn Garden City | 29019 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
£21000 - £26000 per annum
Robert Half Cambridge have partnered with a technology business in their search for an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance Department. The right candidate will be hard-working, well-organised and have extensive previous experience working in Accounts Payable.
The role of Senior Accounts Payable Assistant is paying a salary of £21,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
- Process External and Intercompany purchase invoices on the Accounts Payable ERP system.
- Process monthly staff expense claims and credit card expenditure. Liaise with staff to ensure tax receipts are complete and reconciled.
- Manage fortnightly payment runs and reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis.
- Maintain integrity of the cash book and post cash book journals to the ERP system.
- Update foreign exchange rates in the ERP system (monthly)
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Staff Expenses inbox's in a timely manner together with the finance team post.
- Liaise with the Operations team on invoice approval process and resolve supplier payment queries as required.
- Run depreciation processes on ERP system
- Raise monthly intercompany management fee invoices and expense recharge invoices.
- Assist the Accounts Manager on other month end finance tasks as required from time to time.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years-experience in a similar role, preferably in a multi company multi-site organisation.
- Solid hands on experience of all aspects of the AP function and involvement delivering process improvements.
- AAT / part qualified (useful but not essential)
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience of working with multi-currency ERP systems
- Sound understanding of double entry accounting
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work constructively with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a small dynamic finance team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...