Recruitment - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Starting Point Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team! This will be a remote position with occasional travel to the West Midlands. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between our clients and Starting Point Recruitment, ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
* To develop, maintain and administer a temporary/permanent worker register.
* To liaise with the Business Growth Team to promote the company to attract candidates, resource candidates and communicate with customers.
* To provide support, advice and guidance candidates on all aspects of recruitment, prior, during and post assignment.
* To produce and present written and verbal reports on the company’s performance against key performance indicators and any other such additional information required by the business for monitoring purposes making recommendations where necessary.
* To undertake and support the consultant team in their administrative duties including:
· Vacancy distribution
· Vacancy collation
· Vacancy management
· Vacancy assignment & confirmations
· Candidate purchasing
· Inducting assigned candidates
· Assignment management
· Preparing application packs
· Attracting candidates
· Processing new applications
· Processing clearances for new applications
· Preparing candidate files
· Liaising with suppliers, customers and candidates
· Diary management
* To oversee the smooth running of the Management Information System and ensure that all data is inputted accurately and within the required timescale.
* To carry out the reception function for the organisation including answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries as necessary.
* To carry out general clerical duties including word processing, filing, photocopying, telephone answering and dealing with general enquiries.
* To input, update and retrieve information into computer databases and spreadsheets.
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch