System Management Analyst - West Midlands | 10720 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
System Management Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits:Car Allowance, Healthcare and Pension
Permanent (Full time)
Role: SharePoint Systems Analyst
Location: Remote Based
Skills: SharePoint, Power Automate, Office 365, Power Apps
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000pa
Purpose of the Role:
Great opportunity for a SharePoint professional to join an expanding team, as part of their systems department. This role will be responsible for the support and configuration of a number of Microsoft enterprise tools. In addition, the analyst will work on projects to deliver application appropriate solutions and with the Windows Application Deployment & IT Build teams ensuring the smooth transition of Applications from a project warranty phase into a business as usual status. The business has adopted Office 365 from SharePoint and you will be comfortable with Power Automate, able to produce workflows, and deliver solutions within PowerApps for a number of online forms.
So you must have experience of working with the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Enterprise knowledge and skills.
• Understanding of basic Monitoring and Alerting concepts
• Experience/Knowledge of some of the following enterprise tools:
• Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) Microsoft Azure, and Squared Up, BMC Remedy including Reporting and Admin functions.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar IT role.
• Experience of working as part of project deliverables.
• Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 onwards.
• Capable of writing SQL queries preferable but not essential.
• Strong team player with excellent communications skills.
• Good working knowledge of IT Service Management processes.
• Good level of skills in the use of Microsoft Office products.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification in Service Management.
This is a full-time, remote based, role that is part of a small team in a wider department. You will be involved in BAU and project work, being the SME with SharePoint and the other key technologies.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...