Amputee Specialist Case Manager - | 1787 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amputee Specialist Case Manager - Associate - North West
Work From Home
£35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Amputee Specialist Case Manager – Associate
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic occupational therapist/ physiotherapist with significant amputee and previous case management experience to join their case management team on an Associate basis.
As an Amputee Specialist Case Manager, you will be providing pro-active case management to assist injured parties with their complex injuries and manage their overall return to function.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be an occupational therapist or physiotherapist registered with HCPC
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, to include 2 years specifically working with amputees, both elective and traumatic amputations
- Extensive knowledge of prosthetics and rehabilitation pathways for amputees
- Previous case management experience
- Be set-up to work on a self-employed basis, with appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- Have access to a car with appropriate business insurance
In return, they offer competitive hourly rates for the best candidates.
If you are interested in the Amputee Specialist position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Liverpool Health Branch –######### – ######.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...