PR & Social Media Executive - Ascot | Zoek UK | b29b54
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PR & Social Media Executive
Ascot, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
£23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Contract (Full time)
PR & Social Media Executive – 6 Month Contract
Our client is the leading distributor of international health and beauty brands in the UK retail market. They pride themselves on a continuous record of bringing niche, emerging brands and products to the market and strategically building them into sought after market-leading brands.
In response to the changing retail landscape, shopping and consumer purchasing dynamics, they have highlighted the need to create a new role for a 6-month contract within the Marketing team for a digital/social media savvy graduate who is a natural storyteller, who can bring brands to life with engaging and commercially focused social campaigns. Some traditional PR experience would be beneficial. Graduates in media and marketing communications with a years work experience would be ideal.
The culture of the business is hardworking, supportive & open door. This role will be based at their offices in Ascot, although flexible working is accepted.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activity of key social media and PR accounts
- Supporting the Assistant PR & Social Media Manager on brand activations, campaigns and strategy implementations
- Focusing on growing key brand social media accounts by delivering highly engaging campaigns and being reactive to trends
- Running and monitoring daily paid social media campaigns and ads
- Liaising with press and influencers to excite and inform them about NPD and brand news
- Working with the Assistant PR & Social Media Manager to brainstorm and create innovative PR and social media campaigns to hit quarterly KPIs
- Creating monthly social media and PR calendars
- Creating social content in-house and/or working with their agency partner
- Uploading and scheduling content to social media platforms
- Writing and seeding press releases to encourage PR coverage
- Pulling weekly reports and sharing with the Assistant PR & Social Media Manager
- Creating monthly reports to be shared with key clients
- Engaging daily with social media audiences to increase followings and engagement rates
- Administering frequent mailouts to press and influencers
- Monitoring social media management tools and PR coverage tracker
- Responding to press and influencer requests
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with press and influencers
- Desk-sides/meetings with press & influencers to excite about new & existing products
- Monitoring competitor social media channels and PR activations and reporting back
- Keeping up to date with hot press topics by regularly reading print and online publications
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of new and existing social media channels, features, news and trends
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least one years' experience in managing social media campaigns and budgets
- Ability to grow a social media following with highly engaged audiences
- Familiar with social media and PR management tools including Sprout Social, Salesforce, Later, Kantar and ResponseSource
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience with creating and running social media paid ad campaigns through Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with using Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Docs & Canva
- Strong attention to detail and reactive to emerging platforms, features and trends
- Strong copy and grammar skills
- It is preferable to have strong existing relationships with press and influencers, experience working with a third-party agency & within the beauty & health industry.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...