Content Creator - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b29e09
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has a vacancy for a forward thinking Content Creator with Videography experience to join their marketing team.
Working across some of the biggest brands in the sector, the role of Videographer/Content Creator requires an imaginative, original thinker who has the skills to create engaging and striking content to meet the needs of growing brands.
You’ll be part of a marketing team that communicates to both end users and trade customers about their brands, creating content that works to increase online and offline following.
Strong skills behind the camera are essential, with in-depth knowledge of editing and how to distribute content online being equally important in getting our brand messages out there.
The main role responsibilities are:
* Filming and editing of video content on location and in a studio environment
* Product and location photography
* Working with our brand ambassadors to collate supplied content
* Work with the Marketing Manager to create content that fits into the wider marketing strategy
* Liaise with the Communications Co-ordinator to enable strong, consistent B2C and B2B messaging
* Management of brand Youtube channels and uploading of content to online channels
* Overseeing archiving and file management
* Report on website and social media traffic relating to content created
* Tradeshow & consumer event work
The role demands a wide range of skills including:
* The ability to work on video projects and motion graphics
* Editing using software such as FCPX and Premiere
* Stills photography both on location and in the studio
* A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Being a team player who can manage multiple deadlines
You will be required to visit locations around the UK. You will be expected to work some weekends during shows and events.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available