Registered Nurse - Brackley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England
£20 - £30/hour £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Temporary (Full time)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have previous experience working with Adults?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RGN for work within an Inpatient setting in the Northamptonshire area. The service is an Intermediate and Rehabilitation care facility supporting Adults of all ages. The duration of the contract is for 12-Weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire
Shifts Available: Earlies | Lates | Long Days | Nights
Contract: Temporary (12-Weeks - on-going)
Pay Rates: Days - £ LTD | Nights/Sat - £ LTD | Sun/BH - £ LTD
Job Purpose - Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN)
The post holder will care for a diverse patient group and their families and responsibilities will include:
* Monitor the quality of care they're receiving
* Work closely with the MDT to set goals towards discharge
* Carryout clinical skills such as complex medication administration, intravenous medications and fluid administration, syringe pump use, enteral feeding, complex wound care and catheterisation
* Assist the Ward Manager managing a team of patients, supervision and delegation to junior staff.
* To maintain competency and deliver best quality patient care
* To undertake any other duties that would be a reasonable expectation of the role
* Assess the healthcare needs of patients and develop care plans reflecting their needs
Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
To be considered for this post, you must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
* £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
* £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
* £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement