Trainee Recruitment Consutlant - Oxford | 3052 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consutlant
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£19000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Incentives
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Construction Trades & Labour
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission scheme + OTE Earnings, incentives & more!
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Trades & Labour team on our office based in Oxford. This is a unique opportunity to build a long and lucrative career where progression is clearly defined and achievable; your earnings will reflect how hard you work and there is no limit to your success.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will benefit from an excellent training programme, carefully tailored to equip you with the skills and knowledge for your career as an outstanding Construction Recruiter. Daniel Owen Ltd is dedicated to empowering people to succeed and maximise their full potential with direct support from the experienced management team.
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Identifying and exploring exciting business opportunities with prospective clients through business development and sales calls
- Establishing and maintaining committed relationships with your clients and candidates
- Screening and interviewing a range of candidates and placing them in roles that match their levels of skill and experience.
- Building and managing your own team of experienced candidates
- Regularly visiting clients and candidates on site.
- Attending regular service review meetings with your clients.
- Building your own social media presence to network with individuals within your market.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individuals with experience in either recruitment or sales, however, this is preferred and not essential. We are looking for people to join us who are looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure, and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for 35 years.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive commission structure that truly rewards effort and achievement.
- In-house training, coaching and development.
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Incentives for all individuals to earn a place on two "Company Holidays" a year
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
- Free parking on site
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on######### for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Oxford
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...