Maintenance Administrator - Edinburgh | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Here at Dobbies Garden Centres our People are the heart of everything we do. Join us.
We're searching for a Maintenance Administrator with exceptional organisation skills to support our repairs and maintenance management.
What you'll be doing
- Providing excellent administrative support for the maintenance management and repairs team.
- First point of contact for incoming calls, mail and email enquiries.
- Creating, processing and checking repair and maintenance purchase orders and invoices.
- Supporting with the implementation of a new system.
- Communicating and reporting key information.
- Creating and maintaining an up to date register of maintenance and certificates.
- Assisting with the authorisation of quoted repairs sign off.
- Covering our Reception during breaks and holidays.
- Occasional weekend cover and possible site visits with the odd night away.
What you'll bring
- Experience working as an administrator in a busy department.
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive to get things right, every time.
- Strong planning, prioritisation, presentation and problem-solving skills. You'll need to be comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills - you will be building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
It's a super place to work
- Generous team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall.
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer.
- 33 days annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.