Digital Sales Consultant - Newcastle upon Tyne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Sales Consultant
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Digital Sales Consultant
SALARY & BENEFITS: Basic salary: £30,000- £35,000 OTE: £45,000 dependent on experience
THE COMPANY: Part of National World Plc, JPI Media is a leading media company within the UK with brands including The Scotsman, Yorkshire Post, Sheffield Star, and Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide, reaching over 30 million users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
THE ROLE: This role will support the launching of NationalWorld .com content into new markets. NationalWorld .com is a new national digital title but with a strong focus on regional politics, lifestyle and Sport. Working as part of a 8 strong team you will be the owner of a new market and be responsible to drive digital revenues in your area.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Sales Consultant:
* Customer acquisition & growth of a new market from the ground up.
* Customer retention and development, ensuring we provide the best product mix for our customers marketing needs.
* Focused on ROI for our customers, establishing the best return through optimisation of our clients advertising campaigns.
* Developing knowledge and relationships within your area, as a leading digital marketing expert.
THE CANDIDATE: We are seeking ambitious, driven candidates who have a proven sales track record, with a background in digital advertising sales. This position will play an important role as part of our launch into new markets. You should be a self-starter, and excited by the opportunity to be involved at this early stage in the project, which provides huge potential for candidates to grow their market and themselves!
Key Experience/Characteristics required for a Digital Sales Consultant:
* A results-driven, passionate, dynamic individual with a consultative approach
* An enthusiastic natural relationship builder
* Excellent presentation, sales skills with the ability to simplify complex solutions & campaign performance results
* Previous experience working on digital campaigns, and maximising revenue opportunities
* Expert in areas of PPC, social, display, websites and Analytics.
* Google accredited preferably or willingness to undergo this training.
Does this sound like you? If yes, then hit the apply now button.
You will be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application. Please complete your details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JPIMedia is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles