Marketing - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b3158c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Milton Keynes based Lyco Group are a leading online lighting company operating multiple websites. Their mission is to deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support along with exceptional customer service.
After a sustained period of growth, the company is now looking to expand the Marketing & Ecommerce team.
An opportunity to develop and utilise a wide range of skills in a Marketing team at a fast-paced ecommerce business. The candidate will manage the communications and onsite marketing of our ecommerce websites.
It is the responsibility of this person to execute the annual marketing plan under the supervision of the Marketing Communications Manager and other members of the Marketing team to meet commercial targets and grow the brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing the marketing strategy and activity for Lyco
- Communicating across all channels, driving awareness, and engagement
- Managing and reporting on email schedule and automation campaigns.
- Growing engagement across relevant social media sites
- Keeping websites up to date and merchandised in line with product sales targets
- Providing feedback on competitor analysis and range reviews
- Providing coverage of promotions across relevant marketing channels
- Managing company affiliate schemes and third-party relationships
- Ensuring sufficient coverage of company and product reviews across key review sites
- Providing supporting material to sales team to maximise offline sales opportunities
- Supporting web development team on projects and website upgrades
The ideal candidate:
- Good understanding of core marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office, email software and social media. Additional marketing software knowledge are an advantage, but training will be provided
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital marketing would be beneficial
The role, and responsibilities that come with it, will not be restricted to the above and you will be expected to support the wider marketing team with relevant work and ensure new ideas are implemented across all our websites.