SEN - South Gloucestershire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b318e6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant - South Gloucestershire
South Gloucestershire - This Area Only
£68 - £70 per day
About the Job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work at Primary Schools in the South Gloucestershire area on a temporary, ongoing basis.
The successful applicant will be working 1:1 with a number of students child with Special Educational Needs. You will be required to provide support to students with a range of complex SEN needs. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, it is essential that you are a kind, compassionate and caring individual with proven experience of reengaging students within the classroom and making learning accessible to pupils you work with.
The successful candidate will have significant experience working with SEN needs and ideally be Team Teach Qualified.
This is a temporary vacancy to begin with, however after a successful trial period the candidate may be taken on a long-term or potentially permanent basis.
- Location - South Gloucestershire
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - temporary
- Start date - as soon as possible
- Full-time/part-time - both available
- Minimum rate of pay - from £70 per day
- Hours - 08:30 - 15:30
Experience, Training and Qualifications**:**
- Previous experience working in a UK school - essential
- Previous experience working with SEN Needs - essential
- Team Teach Qualification - highly desirable
- SEN Training - desirable
- Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual
To be eligible for this role, you must**:**
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Complete Safeguarding Training - Prospero can provide this training
To find out more or apply for this position, please send your CV to ######.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...