Deputy Head of Media Relations - London | Zoek UK | b344d0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Head of Media Relations
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
I’m currently recruiting for a Deputy Head of Media Relations role for a global professional services company that might be of interest.
The position is broadly responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Media Relations to support their Executive and Board members with PR plans.
- Managing firm-wide reputation, profile raising activities and crisis management.
- Engaging with journalists and media handling.
- Acting as PR lead for their Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH) practice.
- Managing 2 direct reports.
- Managing team budget.
This is a 12 contract from early late November/early December. It’s paying up to £75,000 plus £5,500 car allowance. Their office is based in Canary Wharf and the successful recruit is expected to travel in once or twice a week.