£31k - 42k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Outstanding Company - 40k
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories : Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age : 65 years +
- Salary : £17 basic rate + £1 weekend and Nights enhancement
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*Excellent Training & Progression
*###### Excellent Reviews on .uk
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
The company are award-winning and recognised as an outstanding care provider. They specialise in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in 5 homes across the UK.
Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
Based in Corby, Northamptonshire this beautiful, warm and welcoming nursing home that offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with end-of-life care needs and physical disabilities.
The Nursing Home is highly rated on .uk with a / 10 rating . The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Newly Qualified Nurse : In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Appoint Group will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. We will make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...