Graduate International Pricing & Forecasting - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate International Pricing & Forecasting Analyst
Basic Salary: £26k + Personal Bonus Scheme + 27 Days Holiday + 5% Contributory Pension
Permanent (Full time)
Together we help shape the future of medicine globally! Graduates . . . we train, develop and coach - enabling you to add value and make an impact as a Pricing & Forecasting Analyst expert whilst having the opportunity to travel the globe.
Starting salary: £26,000 - rising to £29,000 following probation
· Personal Bonus Scheme
· 27 Days Holiday plus statutory days
· 5% Contributory Pension
· Free Parking
Commutable Locations: Oxford, Marlow, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Slough, Reading, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Maidenhead, West London
As a world leading company, we provide the pharmaceutical industry with forecasting and pricing models to enable medical experts to make well informed decisions. The strength of our service offering capability is trusted by the top pharma and biotech companies to provide greater insight from our knowledge and validated methodologies. We truly are an international company, with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
Together we help shape the future of medicine globally!
Graduates . . .we train, develop and coach - enabling you to add value and make an impact as a Pricing & Forecasting Analyst expert whilst having the opportunity to travel the globe.
As an International Pricing & Forecasting Analyst you will ultimately be:
· Translating customer needs into working briefs to produce models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
· Using our cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models, documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
· Developing innovative forecasting methodologies.
· Presenting analysis and findings to our clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role).
· Training and supporting customers using the bespoke models you have personally built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
· Keeping up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
Our dynamic, innovative, and highly intelligent team are keen to meet and welcome you into our wonderful and challenging industry.
If you have a Degree minimum (or gaining) in an economic or life science discipline such as: Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Biological / Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Systems Biology, Medical Sciences, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Drug Discovery, Chemical, Medicine, Chemistry.
As well as:
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics (Grade A Maths GCSE or equivalent is a minimum).
· Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to effectively plan and complete work to a high standard.
· Being an excellent communicator, both in written communication and verbally either in person or over the phone.
· Having the ability to research and absorb big data, requiring concentration for extended periods of time.
· Strong IT skills with operating knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel.
· A full UK driving license and ability to travel internationally.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
REF: CG16251, Wallace Hind Selection