Recruitment Administrator - Cheadle | Zoek UK | b3c0f1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Administrator - Fashion & Homewares
Cheadle, Stockport, England
Danielle Ward Recruitment are a specialised agency within the fashion, textiles, homewares and FMCG industry, covering all Head Office roles within retail, supplier and branded environments. We are looking for an Recruitment Administrator to join our growing, upbeat team who will become a key member to the smooth running of the business day-to-day.
The Recruitment Administrator will provide assistance to the Recruitment Consultants and responsibilities will include;
- Resourcing CV's from job boards, LinkedIn and networking
- Registering candidate's details to the database, accurately inputting all necessary data/information
- Preparing CV's in a format to send to clients
- Answering the phone calls confidently, and handling appropriately
- Arranging interviews between the candidate and the company
- Writing jobs ads and advertising them on job boards and our website
We are proud of our positive working environment and reward our hard workers, including our Administrators.
The Recruitment Administrator will ideally have administrative or retail experience and must be a confident communicator, ability to use initiative and have the strong work ethic meaning they are willing to get stuck into all duties. Confident using Microsoft Word is highly desirable.
This role for a Recruitment Administrator will be great for someone who enjoys fashion and homewares, yet is looking for an admin role, and has great opportunity to progress a career within the company.