HGV Technician - Alloa | Zoek UK | b3d3ea
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
£36000 - £39000/annum Pension Scheme
Permanent (Full time)
Questech Automotive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Industry leading haulage client for an experienced Vehicle Technician. This is an excellent chance for a Technician to join a company that offers solid opportunities for personal development and internal progression.
You will be an apprentice trained, fully qualified Technician that has experience working with a variety of LGV or HGV vehicles
* Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
* Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
* Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
* Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
* Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
* Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
Skills & Experience
* Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
* Strong customer service skills
* Good communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work within given time frames
* Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
* Diagnostics skills
* HGV Class 1 or 2 is desirable
Working the following shift patterns
Week 1 : Mon to Fri 6am to 4pm
Week 2 : Mon to Thur 2pm to Midnight Fri 12:00 to 10pm Sat 7am to 12pm
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will earn a salary of around £36,000 to £39,000 dependant on experience
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply today or contact Matt Staniforth for more information