Recruitment - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b46ca7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we’ve earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field – and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you’re ready for a new challenge, it’s time to seize the opportunity.
Work in HR at Allen and Overy and you join a team at the heart of one of the best law firms in the world. We have a culture of excellence here which is second to none. We currently work with more than 3000 lawyers who are at the top of their game and provide the world’s biggest businesses with the best legal advice there is. So when it comes to the services provided to them, they need and expect the best.
The Recruitment Administration team has overall responsibility for providing an efficient and effective recruitment administration service to the Allen & Overy UK Resourcing teams. The department has expanded, having already seen the transitioning of recruitment services from the Middle East, Belgium and the Netherlands into the Belfast office. The team sits within the global HR function and has the responsibility for the administrative processes associated with all recruitment activity.
To be successful the post-holder will require the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders across the global firm, through the consistent demonstration of excellent client facing and delivery skills. This will require agility, resilience, excellent organisational skills and an ability to think and manage tasks independently.
- Recruitment Operations Manager Recruitment Administration Specialist
- Resourcing Managers/Specialists – Belgium, Middle East, Netherlands & UK Senior Manager – HR Service Delivery
- Recruitment Administrators – Belfast
- Internal & external customers and clients, including Partner PA’s across Belgium, Middle East, Netherlands and UK.
Role and responsibilities
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system ( IBM-Kenexa)
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Middle East to ensure a robust administration service is provided
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist.
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced resourcing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow
- Ability to work with all levels in an organisation and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong client focus and quality orientation
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
Desirable key requirements:
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) in particular IBM Kenexa recruitment system
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft