3.5 Delivery Driver (Nights)
Acklington, Northumberland, England
Permanent (Full time)
Menzies Distribution are looking for a Packer Driver to join our team. You'll be working on behalf of Menzies Distribution Limited and its customers. Providing a first class service with our team in Berwick Upon Tweed, this role is based on a basic 30 hour week working Wednesday - Sunday 03:00-09:00 . Please note the Suday rate is £ per hour.
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
Looking for a shift we haven't mentioned? We're happy to offer flexibility regarding shifts and hours wherever possible. Get in touch today to discuss how Menzies Distribution can work with you.
PACKER DRIVER DUTIES:
- Load your vehicle safely and within legislation
- Deliver parcels to our customers safely, efficiently and on time
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer
- Uplifting previous days orders
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Break down, allocate and load inbound supplies
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
PACKER DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Full UK driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- No previous disqualifications NI, DD or DR
- Solid local geographical knowledge of commercial addresses & streets
- Physically fit to meet the demands of a multi drop driving and warehouse role
- Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
- Undergo a background check/drug & alcohol test if successful
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...