Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Cumberland
£18.21 to £23.90 per hour
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic Community Rehabilitation Team within an NHS trust, based in Cumberland. The role is full time for an initial 3 month period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered to be considered for the role.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation wards, while managing own caseload.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 45 days ago