Desk Based Account Manager - Team Leader
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
Desk Based Account Manager Team Leader
Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours per week
As a Team Leader within the SMB Desk sales Team your role will involve assisting the Manager with the effective management of a team of sales account managers. Your role is to motivate and support the team by using strong coaching techniques which will be guided through listening to calls and providing feedback, group coaching sessions around sales technique and driving each person to achieve target.
You will be supporting and guiding the team to operate and achieve its deliverable in line with the strategic plan and the services to Daisy customers, resulting in a high quality service being provided in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- To deliver coaching to the team on a weekly basis. Coaching is key for any sales team and will be where the majority of your time will be spent. To encourage team members to get the best out of their bases and create value to their customers.
- To proactively encourage self learning
- To organise and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Line management of team in line with Daisy procedures and policies, adhering to 121s and ensuring each team member has valid objectives in place to support delivery to our customer base.
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve set KPI’s (talk time, contact rate and conversion ratio’s through opportunities and cases generated in Daisy Central)
- Providing support to the Teams Manager working with functional departments to address impact on your teams and drive improvements.
- Assisting the Teams Manager in undertaking recruitment as required.
- Working with each team member to develop their skills on maximizing retention whilst recognizing opportunity for new business.
- Be a point of escalation for the customer base and your team working on resolution for customer issues.
- Coaching skills – with ability to demonstrate effective coaching techniques.
- Management skills and attributes with the ability to bring teams on a journey.
- The ideal candidate will have background in telecommunications.
- Presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to drive improvements to resolution and identify ownership of issues.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to work.
Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
Posted 10 days ago