Oakham, District of Rutland, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client now has an exciting opportunity to recruit a Marketing Manager. This family business that currently has 10 employees, is a real success story and built up an international business that is going from strength to strength.
Reporting into the Directors you will be responsible for Management, retention and growth of key clients through digital channels including PR and social media. along with supporting new Business Development activities as a key player within the commercial team. Not only that but you will Initialise, implement and process the above areas with your team, developing them and monitoring daily targets, reporting and making sure KPIs are met.
This is a Permanent Full Time position.
The ideal candidate for this role with extremely proactive, results focused and above all – someone able demonstrate a passion and commitment to ‘making it happen’
* Assisting the business development manager in wiinning new business would be a main focus. This would include business from new customers and identifying opportunities within the existing client base
* Leading and implementing the self-promotional activity of the company.
* Develop commercially beneficial relationships when required with key media partners, publishers and suppliers to efficiently manage client campaigns across multiple platforms.
* Assist the Directors in generating integrated campaign research, marketing proposals and tactical planning and execution.
* Undertake regular confident and articulate communication with clients by phone and email with some face to face as required. This may involve travelling abroad from time to time and at weekends.
* Negotiate client contracts, service levels and pricing structures as required.
* Achieve accurate and accountable revenue forecasts and provide weekly reporting on the profitability and scope of each accounts
* Experience in new business development
* Thorough understanding of social media and analytics
* Reporting and articulating clearly to the Directors & clients
* Ability to foresee a problem before it happens and have a contingency plan ready
* Broad digital and creative marketing experience
* Thorough understanding and experience of a Marketing Manager/Project
* Manager role with responsibility for running multi-disciplinary accounts within a marketing agency
* A strong influencer, negotiator and relationship builder
* Demonstrable experience of successful and innovative integrated campaign research, planning, execution, measurement and brand management using Microsoft Office/CRM/Other appropriate platforms to schedule integrated tactical planning
* A strong team player with experience in taking ownership of client objectives
* A knowledge of analytics, campaign management, email and reporting tools.
If you are a Marketing Manager who can demonstrate the experience outlined above and would like to work for an innovative, professional company then do please get in touch.
Ideal locations for this are Oakham, Grantham, Bourne, Stamford, Oakham, Peterborough and the surrounding areas