Data Engineer - Manchester | Zoek UK | b773b1a994704518b5c45605eb039e26
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a successful and ambitious business as they embark upon their next stage of growth. As such, we are looking to appoint a Data Engineer into the team based in Manchester.
In the position of Data Engineer for our client based in Manchester, you will be responsible for ensuring the business has the best quality data; gathering, processing and storing information whilst implementing pragmatic DR, scalability and availability strategies.
Key responsibilities in your role will include:
- Implementing and maintaining data warehouses and databases
- Optimising performance of operational databases.
- To build, maintain and optimise high-volume data pipelines
- Retrieving data from 3rd party systems via APIs and File Exchanges.
- AWS ETL and data storage technologies.
The ideal candidate will offer the following experience:
- AWS SageMaker or similar ML platform
- AWS Redshift
- Setting up horizontally scalable databases
- Stream processing and analytics
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a newly created team that operates with integrity, pace and passion. You will be a self starter who enjoys working with autonomy and someone who is straight talking.
To find out more or to be considered, please apply today!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Posted 40 days ago