Sales Manager - Bradford | Zoek UK | b779c9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Futures are working with an industry leading office furniture manufacturer who seeks to appoint a Sales Manager for the North of England. We need someone with drive, ambition and the ability to sell. You will work independently without micro-management. You will be booking your own appointments and going on your own meetings. Its hard work, but the rewards outweigh most other sales opportunities. To be a good fit for this great opportunity you need to have previous experience selling office furniture as a product range and you need to be a good sales person with internal drive who can manage their own time well. On offer, is a competitive salary, the opportunity to grow with a business with big plans and work with an experienced Director of Sales who offers an uncapped commission scheme.
Sales Manager Skills and Experience - Sales Manager / Office Furniture / Sales / Business Development / BDM / Field Sales
* Proven track record of selling to office furniture at scale to dealerships and/or design & build companies
* A knowledge of A&D routes and other project/ opportunity influencers
* Ability to understand and communicate what is required to succeed
* A natural problem solver willing to be responsible for all aspects of the client relationship
* Experience within a Sales Manager position and a good understanding of office furniture/office supplies/flooring
Location: Based from home with responsibility for the generation and management of business in the North of England. Expected to be meeting with clients frequently with the only KPI you'll have being the number of client meetings you book and the number of people you get in front of.
Business Development Manager - Package - Sales Manager / Office Furniture / Sales
* Negotiable depending on experience
* Car or travel allowance and all business expenses
* Health care
* Pension contributions
* Holiday 4 weeks excluding public holidays
This role gives you the opportunity to earn extremely well within a company growing (and growing rapidly!) and already operating as market leaders in their field. We are offering the guidance and support to be a high earning Sales Manager within the industry to look after a performing patch covering a large yet manageable area.
If you have experience with the above, are looking to progress your career and want to understand more then please do apply for the role. There's a person suited to this role that can really make a difference and hopefully its you!
Business Development Manager, Office Furniture, Sales, Dealers, End Users, A&D