Registered Mental Health Nurse - Leek | Zoek UK | b7c109
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Low Secure Rehab
Leek, Staffordshire, England
£27k - 34k per year + Friendly and supportive team
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Low Secure Rehabilitation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse - RMN or RNLD ( Mental Health Nurse and / or Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Low Secure therapy intensive rehabilitation Hospital situated in Leek, Staffordshire
- Location: Leek
- Salary: £34000 per annum - negotiable depending on your experience
- Overtime rates: 25% extra per hour for weekday shifts, 30% extra per hour for night shifts, 50% extra per hour for weekend shifts
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours)
- Shifts : Options of Days only ( - 8pm) or Nights only (7pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
This is a specialised rehabilitation service for women with a Mental Illness, Personality Disorder and/or complex needs.
The service focuses on psychological input and provides specialist, evidence-based interventions including Trauma focussed Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT).
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The hospital offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Staff wellbeing: The hospital has a monthly staff wellbeing budget and regularly host wellbeing events for their staff. For example, next month a massage therapist is coming into the hospital for 3 days to give massages to nurses for free. The hospital also does regular breakfast mornings, whereby the hospital director comes round with bacon / sausage butties or Krispy Kreme's for all staff. The hospital also does monthly and quarterly staff raffles - some of the recent prizes have been 'a city break for two' or '£1,500 worth of holiday vouchers'.
- Annual salary up to £34,000 depending on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
ready to work
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...