Administrative Assistant - Manchester | Zoek UK | b7f578
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£18k - 20k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Administrative Assistant based in Oldham. The successful candidate will earn £18,000 - £20,000.
- Technologically savvy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience on Microsoft office, including outlook.
- Admin experience.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A good level of numeracy.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ordering parts from both internal and external suppliers.
- Arranging site visits for engineers across the UK with occasional international requirements.
- Inputting data across a variety of systems.
- Organisation of engineer site visits, including accommodation and travel.
- Maintaining records of historic jobs and ensuring logical filing.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls, emails and virtual meetings.
- Taking payments from customers.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries, including taking clear and concise messages when appropriate.
- Liaising with customers to gather technical information that will need to be relayed to engineers.
- Using appropriate discretion with sensitive and private information.
Our client is a family run business, who have been established for over 60 years.
For a number of years, the have provided bespoke lock servicing and maintenance of security locking systems. They provide national coverage for planned installations & maintenance as well as emergency callouts. The team work with a number of high profile clients who require and expect a professional service from start to finish.
Why should you apply?
- Permanent position (full time)
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Competitive salaries for a -hour week
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Progression & development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Friendly environment in a family run business
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Admin, Administrative, Clerical, Admin Team, General Administration, Customer Facing, Customer Service
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...