Despatch Clerk - Daventry | 29628 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Despatch Clerk - Eddie Stobart
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
£19.5k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Logistics People are looking for a Despatch Clerk for our site in Daventry
Working hours - 4 on 4 off - 19:00 - 07:00
Payrate - £19,500
- To ensure that the despatching/loading module is kept up to date in accordance with the site processes
- Efficiently and accurately despatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information
- To utilise customer systems to update despatch or delivery information where required
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries
- To ensure the delivery point and any necessary customer or 3 rd party contact are made aware of late deliveries or loading delays
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required
- Complete customer or ESL KPI's where required
- To escalate issues to the Senior Transport Clerk or Assistant Transport Mangier where unable to resolve
- To keep up to date with news items and process updates as detailed on the ESL intranet system
- Making sure the correct trailer numbers are inputted into Isotrak for trailer tracking
- Monitor the service board to make sure the correct week number is on the correct trailer for depot trailers
- Monitor and action any driver line calls for the depot
- Liaise with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site.
- Liaise with the planning team to make sure all deliveries are collected on time.
- Liaise with Maxi haulage and the rail team to make the resources are available when required.
- Liaise with warehouse to supply Irish seals and making sure the paperwork is correctly endorsed
- Issuing the rail team with correct case and cage counts daily
- GCSE grade 'C' or above in Maths and English
- Equivalent of 5 GCSE grade 'C' or above
If you think this role is for you 'Click Apply'
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...