AMCoE - Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b8f63f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
AMCoE Finance & CI Analyst
Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Grade: RCS L
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 4th February 2021
Did you know that DHL Supply Chain is the world's leading contract logistics provider? Did you know that we employ over 40,000 people in the UK alone and that we have a habit of promoting from within? Did you know that each of our customers have a dedicated finance function and Finance and Operations work seamlessly to ensure we maintain our status as the partner of choice for businesses around the world.
We work across multiple sectors including Retail, Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector and Aviation? This diversity means that no two contracts are the same and the possibilities of career development are almost endless.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
The Key Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Support the running of a safe and efficient finance function. Working within clear guidelines you will support the Finance Controller to achieve defined outcomes for the business and our customer(s).
- You will be responsible for analysing large complex data sets (CMC Fund, SVS and CRD).
- You will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders, providing accurate and comprehensive information to support the Finance Controller and ensuring accurate and timely reporting to internal DHL Stakeholders and the wider DSC UKI community.
- Supporting the controller with CI and digital solutions to improve the finance service provided to stakeholders.
To be successful as a Financial Analyst in DHL Supply Chain you need the following:
- Proven track record in a similar level role with experience of the above requirements
- Experience in business management, financial auditing or cross divisional companies
- Ability to influence key decision makers at all level
- Excellent knowledge of accounting processes and terminology
- People management experience and excellent communication skills
- Relevant financial qualification (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Finance, Economics, Business Administration) or similar
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, pay journey, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
Joining the DHL family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the DHL values simply apply online, uploading an –up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.