Area Manager - North Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b90b5febe5094b95b279fc1741ab89ed
North Yorkshire - This Area Only
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit an Area Manager for a well-known healthcare business to cover key locations in the North East. This is a rare opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various sites, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer care across the board.
As an established and inspirational Area Manager you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known healthcare provider who are eager to develop their business to the next level. Due to on-going growth and expansion, we need an outstanding Area Manager to help deliver results and drive teams and sites forward.
We are seeking a proven multi-site manager who has demonstrable experience of managing businesses across a diverse geographical area. The successful Area Manager will have background in Healthcare or Health sectors; we will consider applications from Area Managers with experience in any of the following areas Pharmacy, Optical, Audiology, Physiotherapy, Cosmetics, Dentistry or Veterinary care.
The Role as an Area Manager:
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- Experience of managing multiple sites- minimum of 10 sites
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operational excellence
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Ensure audit compliance in all key areas
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Lead, influence and develop your team
- Assisting with ad hoc projects with the central Ops Team.
The new Area Manager:
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in Area Management or Regional Management with an independent or National healthcare operator. A passion for delivering next-level service, supporting further business growth and managing a large number of sites is key. We can only consider candidates who have managed a minimum of 7 sites.
A competitive salary plus car allowance and a wide range of company benefits and incentives are on offer for the successful applicant.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.
Posted 11 days ago