Registered Nurse Female - - Nationwide | Zoek UK | b94861
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse Female
Up to £26 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Use your nursing skills to help others!
As a Female Registered Nurse in Redruth, you will be in charge of making sure the best possible care is given to our service users at all times in their own homes. You must be a passionate, organised nurse who has the natural ability of making those around them smile.
Your main duties will include leading teams of talented healthcare workers within the homes of our clients, developing care plans and administering medicine.
- You must have 6 months of post-qualification experience over the past 3 years within the UK
- A current NMC registration
- The right to work in the UK is essential
- A smartphone device with internet connection
- We are looking for bubbly people who bring a positive vibe on every shift they work
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can plan your free time
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Choose when you get paid! Healthcare staff have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included!
Apply now and join us within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...