Nursery Deputy Manager | Zoek
Nursery Deputy Manager
Battersea, London, UK
£26000 - £29000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This family-run nursery inBattersea, London provides experiences based on each individual child's interests, providing them with a firm foundation on which to build future academic, social and emotional success. Their ethos is not to push children into being educated but provide them with a warm, stimulating environment, an innovative timetable, and lovely teachers.
They are now recruiting for a new Deputy Manager to lead their successful team. You will already have some experience of managing staff in a nursery room and understand the busy day nursery environment and enjoy those challenges. You must have a professional work ethic, be hard working whilst maintaining appropriately friendly relationships, and possess the ability to emotionally engage the staff team.
- Salary: up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Holiday: 33 days (inc. 8 days bank holiday) per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Advanced training opportunities
- Attendance at conferences and professional development visits inc potential overseas trips
- Career progression
- Full time: 40 hours a week
- Ideally, you will have a degree or Level 5 Management qualification in Early Years and/or Education and Child Care. Alternatively, you will have more experience and an L3 qualification.
- At least three years' Room Leader or Senior role or Deputy management experience in a nursery
- Passion and strive to think outside the box for future educational development with the nursery schools
- Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions or cautions, clear DBS.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 35 days ago