Unit Manager - Hamilton | Zoek UK | b952d1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Unit Manager - Senior Nurse - Brain Injuries
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
£41,301 - 45,220 per year + £1000 welcome bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Unit Manager / Senior Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced staff nurse - RGN, RMN, or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse and Learning Disability Nurse ) - to work within fantastic Brain Injury and Rehabilitation Centre for adults who have a brain injury located near Hamilton, Lanarkshire. The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
- Service type: Specialist Brain Injury rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre
- Location : Near Hamilton, Lanarkshire
- Salary: £41301 - £45220 per annum - negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus on top of basic salary
- Hours : Full Time
- Shifts : This is a Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700 role though there will be on call requirements and this is a 24 hour service
Service Type: This Brain Injury Service is a specialist service located near Hamilton, Lanarkshire, which specialises in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments and challenging behaviours as a result of a brain injury. The service provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
They are two units:
- Neurological Care Centre
- BIRU Unit (Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit)
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
ready to work
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...