Compliance Administrator - East London | Zoek UK | b992c0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Proud to have received the maximum3-staraccreditation by Best Companies to work for 2021. Listed the top five Recruitment Company in the UK!
Trinnovo Group are leading specialists within the Life Science, Digital & Tech and the Financialsectors across the UK, USA and mainland Europe. We thrive of our modern, innovate culture where we create offline and online communities, focus on corporate social responsibilities and donate parts of our profits to our selected charities. We created a mature culture where our people feel empowered, rather than managed by unrealistic KPIs.
Due to the incredible success Trinnovo Group have had in the last 12 months, where we have increased headcount by over 65% and launched our second USA office in Boston. We are now looking for an experienced Compliance Administrator to help support the growth of our compliance team. You will be responsible for the production and completion of all contractor on-boards and delivering a high-level service of contractor care engagement standards within the supply chain.
Role responsibilities for a Compliance Administrator:
- Overall production of contractor on boarding for all brands across the group
- Pre employment screening checks (. RTW checks), ensuring contractors compliance is clear to start in line with start date.
- Responsible for all compliance cases on CSR projects.
- Issuing client/contractor terms.
- Processing contractor extension, terminations.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the supply chain
- Delivering client and candidate experience through the contractor life cycle
- Management of contractor care pre-placement and pro placement (queries)
- Providing contractor focused reports to senior leadership team
- Overall support to the compliance function within the business
Desired skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a compliance function
- Capability to follow structured processes & use of systems
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally, clients, candidates & suppliers
- Strong work ethic & ability to take initiative
- previous experience working in a the recruitment sector or simular
What we offer a Compliance Administrator:
- Work from Home up to 3 days a week
- 25 days holiday - unlimited for Senior and above
- Birthday day off (on top of holiday allowance)
- Paid sabbatical - every 3 years we offer 6 extra weeks off on top of annual leave
- Training allowance, further development and courses.
- 3pm Friday finish targets
- Subsidised healthcare with Vitality (we pay 50%)
- 2 days per year charitable leave to work with our charitable partners
- Annual Summer & Winter Incentive Trips
- Annual Summer & Winter Parties * Quarterly Lunch Clubs
- Gym discounts - expense £50 a month towards membership
- Flexible lunches for gym goers
- Loans for home office set up
- Free Breakfast Daily
- Dress for your day
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Beer & Wine Fridge
If this role sounds like you, please click apply today as we are actively interviewing for this position!