Customer Services Administrator - Wellingborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Services Administrator
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary: £20-25k + 22 Days Holiday + Pension + Company Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Now more than ever we have become experts at building relationships over the phone, however you thrive on speaking with clients across any platform. You also love analysing data (from our distribution partners) and compiling intricate excel spreadsheets. If this sounds like you, we have the perfect Customer Service Administrator opportunity based in our Wellingborough office.
BASIC SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000
· 22 Days holiday
· Company Bonus
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Kettering, Irthlingborough, Finedon, Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Corby
JOB DESCRIPTION: Client Service Administrator / Customer Service Administrator
We are on the hunt for an experienced Customer / Client Service Administrator who enjoys building and developing relationships that ensure we maintain our reputation with established clients (specifically distribution partners). You will be able to utilise your excel skills to convert our data into tangible management information, displaying trends that enable us to easily identify increase or decrease of product demand.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Client Service Administrator / Customer Service Administrator
You will be responsible for:
· Answering queries from distributors via phone and email.
· Liaising and engaging across all levels with product teams, stock analysts, warehouse managers and inventory teams.
· Using your strong excel knowledge to collate data into functional spreadsheets with pivot tables, VLook ups etc.
· Working within the sales team to assist with large distributor orders.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Client Service Administrator / Customer Service Administrator
The successful Client Services Administrator will be:
· A confident boundary pusher, someone that will go the extra mile for their customers who is not afraid to pick up the phone and own challenges as well as shining a light on success.
· Experienced in managing distribution channels, they are a different animal to end users.
· Able to convert mass data into management information and reports.
· A real team player, we aim to stand out from our competitors and provide exceptional customer service.
As an established business we have consistently developed through performance, organic growth, and acquisition. We have established ourselves as a world leader in the supply of interconnect solutions used in electronic applications, leading the way by consistently bringing new innovations to market. We believe it is the people that make our company what it is.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Service, Administrator, Client Services, Customer Service Administrator, Data Analyst, Account Manager, Account Executive
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: LL16254, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 18 days ago