Internal Sales Team Manager - Coleshill | Zoek UK | bab047
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Sales Team Manager
Coleshill, Warwickshire, England
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Internal Sales Team Manager - Coleshill
Salary: £30k - 35k plus commission
My client is the recognised leader in technology solutions for fleet management, insurance telematics, optimisation and vehicle camera systems. Their cutting-edge technology offerings are adaptable for fleets of all sizes; providing intelligent, game-changing insights that can improve fleet efficiency and reduce risk across fleet operations. Through IP owned technology, over three billion miles worth of data is collected annually. This data is developed to provide insights that are utilised.
Following an internal promotion my client is looking to appoint an Internal Sales Team Manager to join their organisation.
- Lead, develop and expand the internal sales team.
- Develop new business for the Company via the telephone.
- Work closely with marketing to develop campaigns to drive leads to the internal sales team
- Engage with new customers to understand needs and requirements and map these into the product/service on offer
- Qualify new sales prospects
- Oversee the Generation of sales leads for other parts of the business such as field sales
- Manage team KPI's, call volumes and quality
- Team management – setting of goals, monitoring performance, coaching and mentoring, personal development and training, disciplinary action, recruitment etc
- Management reporting – production of daily/weekly/monthly call statistics for management reporting purposes
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Substantial (3+ years) experience of working in a targeted telesales/telemarketing environment is essential some of which needs to be gained at team lead level
- Capable of working to a scripted dialogue
- Comfortable working to KPI's and sales targets
- Strong in objection handing and getting through to the decision maker
- Excellent customer service skills – both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail - making sure all calls are logged on Company CRM and followed through
- Competent user of Microsoft Office – especially Excel for reporting
- Strong people manager capable of developing and supporting the team
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM tools advantageous
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...