Assistant Property - East Sussex - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Property Manager
East Sussex - This Area Only
£20,000 - £22,000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to join a company who will help you in your training and professional development, whilst offering this position to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a Multi-Disciplined Property Specialist - from Estate Agency, to Block Management, auctions and commercial management; our client is committed to providing the best property services across the south coast. They are a hardworking and determined team who love to support each other and work together to provide service levels to be proud of.
**What will joining this company do for you?**
You will be supported through Industry qualifications
The option for homeworking
Working with a team of strong professionals
**Key Responsibilities: **
* To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective service to landlords and long leaseholders, including contractual and financial management
* Deal with enquiries from lessees relating to repairs, accounts and all aspects of property management
* To attend sites with and without Property Managers to carry out routine and emergency inspections of properties and help prepare forward maintenance registers and plans as necessary
* To assist in diagnoses of defects and put forward suitable remedies for their repair. (Training will be provided)
* To assist in the production of annual budgets for feeding into annual and half-yearly service charge demands
* To read, understand and help Property Managers apply the requirements of leases pertaining to Property Management, particularly in the identification and discharge of covenants as they apply to responsibilities for maintenance and repair. (Training will be provided)
* To help administer Section 20 consultations under Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 (amended) (S20) for major maintenance/other qualifying works and contracts, where cost exceed S20 thresholds for maintenance and 12 months for long term contracts
* To tender for and appoint term contractors for routine maintenance . cleaning, gardening, lifts, entry phone systems, etc
* To liaise with Major Works Co-ordinator, Building Surveyor Consultant or other external Building Surveying resources in respect of more complex projects
* To liaise with the Accounts Department and external Accountants in respect of financial matters and Service Charge accounts
* To develop and maintain a culture of good public relations and customer care
* To help provide information for preliminary enquiries made to Accounts Department
* To provide information in response to Solicitors enquiries (LPE1)
1 years’ Block Management experience
Excellent telephone manner
Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or **“create an account”** with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
**Salary Range & Benefits**
This position is paying a competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today
**Contact: Stella Stratton**
** .uk |######### | ######.uk**
**WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:**
**96%** of respondents rated our service as excellent.
**92%** of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
**92%** of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
**91%** of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
**94%** of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
**100%** of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
**Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.**
**Read our ** **Testimonials**
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...