RGN - Borthwick | Zoek UK | bc1a6b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Borthwick, Midlothian, Scotland
£32 - £40/hour
Contract (Full time)
North Scottland - RGN
Are you currently looking for your next RGN role?
Pro Health 24 are currently recruiting for experienced RGN (Registered General Nurse)
*** You must hold 1 year experience. ***
We can offer block bookings which will keep you busy Monday - Friday and weekends if you are available and looking for weekend work.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for -
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living
* Ensuring the respect, dignity, and rights to privacy as much as possible
* Work as part of a team alongside staff at each service
If this interest you, please simply apply to this advert with your CV or contact our Birmingham office or apply to this advert with your most recent CV. I will be in contact with you as a matter of urgency once received