Physical Education Teacher
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
P.E Teacher required Mansfield
We are currently working on an exclusive basis with Brunts Secondary Academy in Mansfield who require a Female P.E teacher to join their team on a supply basis as soon as possible.
The Supply Register is the dedicated resourcing partner for the Evolve Trust and ALL supply roles are provided to us to resource and match candidates to their partner schools. The Beech Academy, Brambles Academy and Brunts Academy are part of the Evolve Trust.
Our shared platform gives you the first look at requirements the academies have and a fantastic opportunity to gain supply work..
The candidate will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one.
- Experience teaching P.E within a secondary school.
- Be creative, passionate and inspirational
- Be confident and able to deliver lessons that will keep the children engaged
- Confident to differentiate lessons to accommodate all needs
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and longterm vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are experienced P.E teacher or graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Dave or Sam via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Posted 19 days ago