Mental Health Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders
Southampton, Hampshire, England
£28k - 29k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benefits
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's Eating Disorders Unit based in leafy and comfortable surroundings, just across the River Test from Southampton, Hampshire and on the edge of the New Forest . Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care; dedicated to patients' health and wellbeing, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are individually tailored to patients' specific needs.
The successful candidate will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
Person requirements A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration. Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act. Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay inline with NHS
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 27 days ago